General Terms and Conditions of the company Carolin Reich comics & illustration
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer
in their version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither
can be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://www.carolin-reich.de .
(2) In the event of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Pichelsdorfer Straße 134
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part,
but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer enters a for
him a binding offer for the conclusion of a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following regulations apply:
The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the „Order“ buttons.
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the „checkout“ button
5) Login to the Internet store after registering and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-checking or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking on the button „order with costs“ or „buy“.
Before bindingly sending the order, the consumer can return to the previous page by pressing the „Back“ button in the Internet browser used by him.
check his data, return to the website where the customer’s data is recorded and correct any input errors or close the browser.
Internet browser to cancel the order process.
We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail („Order Confirmation“). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store : We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by
Email to. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://www.carolin-reich.de/AGB.
For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment by
Prepayment (bank transfer) and Paypal
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment.
Delivery here takes place within 10 working days at the latest.
In this case, the period for delivery in the case of payment in advance begins on the day after
payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after conclusion of the contract.
If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the
The title to the sold item shall not pass to the purchaser until the item is handed over to the purchaser, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes,
which can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor to their independent professional activity:
Exclusion or premature expiration of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
Only German is available as the contract language.
Status of the GTC March.2021
Free GTC created by agb.de
Alternative Streitbeilegung gemäß Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO und § 36 VSBG:
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die du unter https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr findest. Zur Teilnahme an einem Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle sind wir nicht verpflichtet und nicht bereit.